How was the last show choir competition you attended?
Were the staging, lighting, and sound system in perfect order?
Were your hotel rooms clean, ready, and as advertised when you arrived?
Did your group have adequate space to store your equipment?
Did you have someone assigned to your group to guide you?
Did some answer your questions and help you with those unexpected problems?
Were your judges people who understand what you do, and why you do it?
Our goals are:
- To gather elite, competitive groups like yours from across the country, so that every participant learns, not only from performing himself, but from watching other excellent performers.
- To provide the best in performance locations in order to maintain the integrity necessary for a national competition.
- To have show choirs judged by current educators who have worked with show choirs themselves, or who have remained active in judging.
- To use rules that make competition fair without imposing artificial limitations on shows that you have designed.
- To sponsor a contest at a destination that is fun for the participants and easy for the chaperones to coordinate the group’s activities.
- To make the contest affordable.
Show Choir Nationals is committed to putting together an excellent show and attending to every detail, so that you can focus entirely on your group and your performance!
President and Founder