Chaperones and Spectators participating in the Package
- Tickets for all Competition Events and the Wildhorse Saloon are included in your package price
- Tickets and Room Keys will be distributed by your schools’ director
- Valet and Self Parking at the Opryland Hotel is NOT included
- If you are traveling separately from the group, you may pick up your room keys at the Show Choir Nationals Desk in the Cascades Lobby of the Opryland Hotel, or the lobby of the Holiday Inn Express.
Spectators NOT participating in the Package
- tickets for all Competition Events and the Wildhorse Saloon may be purchased on Thursday between 9:00 am and 3:00 pm at The Show Choir Nationals Desk, located in the Cascades Lobby of the Opryland Hotel and at the Grand Ole Opry House during the competition.
- Ticket prices are as follows:
- Thursday Prelims (Opening Ceremony, Women’s Division, Mixed Prelims Block #1) – $15
- Friday Prelims (Mixed Prelims Blocks #2 and #3) – $20
- Saturday Mixed Division Finals – $20
- Wildhorse Saloon Buffet Dinner, Show, and Dance – $45 (availability TBD)
- Show Choir Nationals does NOT accept credit or debit cards. Check or Cash ONLY
General Competition Guidelines
- Programs ($5.00) and a select number of event t-shirts ($15.00) will be available for purchase during the 1st Block of competition. These items usually sell out quickly so we encourage you to purchase them early. Once programs are sold out, only copies of the performance schedule will be available.
- Doors to the Opry House lobby will be open approximately 60 minutes prior to the 1st performance time in each Block. Doors to the theater will open approximately 30 minutes prior to the 1st performance time. All seats are General Admission, there is no reserved seating.
- Concessions are available in the lobby of the Opry House during each performance day.
- No person may enter the Opry House from the Stage Entrance unless part of the stage set-up crew.
- No one will allowed to enter or exit the theater during a group’s performance. This is a distraction to the performing groups, adjudicators and other spectators.